Friday, September 26, 2008

work fight

so tonight really sucked and every staff got assaulted. kids are crazy! four totally different kids entered the office tonight and two were held inside of it. that never happens! i was told that the last time it did, there was a full on riot of kids v. staff.

i got punched in the face and kicked where it counts a few times today. i think i handled it much better than i naturally would. the girl who punched me in the face has chubby knuckles, and i think that padded the blow. she hit me right in the mouth, but it doesn't hurt. i think i am also ok because i am 7/8 badass. that was the first time i had ever been punched in my life. it was kind of exciting!

words of the day: punch, restraint, blood, vomit, urine, niggle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you making fun of my pillow knuckles.