Wednesday, September 3, 2008

if you're driving a mobile home, is it road rage or a domestic disturbance?

nothing particularly exciting happened today. i made two new friends that seem nice. their names are frank grimes and martha quimby. frank was quiet and shy when i first met him, but i gave him pokemon crystal and he likes me now i think. martha told me a long-winded story that wasn't very interesting, but i really liked that she was able to tell me. it was about her getting blamed for stealing someone's game boy at her foster home. ultimately, she has a tough life and sometimes yells at people to get her the tv remote because of it.

manjula was trying to push my buttons as usual. she always asks me why i am failing as a musician. she says it to get me mad, but i don't mind. i'm not failing. also, taking life-failure-speeches from someone who loves drugs is funny to me. i told her "how do you know i'm failing?" and she said i must be since i'm still working here. i think i fake yelled at my supervisor kernel sanders and manjula thought i was upset about what she said. she apologized. tonight was calm. i hope the next few days will be too.

No comments: