Wednesday, December 31, 2008

coyote eggs

well, this is my last entry of the year. it is weird for me to think that i have been here for a year and it still feels new. i guess that can be good and bad. oh well.

i had a dream last night. it was about me being in an awesome band that i really enjoyed, but for some reason, it still kind of sucked. i found out that it was because there was a giant native american guy that scared all of my bandmates. it scared me that they were all scared of him. i tried to get them to fight back, but they were all to intimidated by him. i was later driving on the freeway with someone in my band and this indian dude was chasing us. he was in an old blue pickup. i tried to lose him by taking an off ramp really fast, and he fell for it, but then backed up on the freeway and took the same off ramp. after almost running me off the freeway, i got super pissed and stopped the car.

my passenger was really scared and i think he wet his pants. i am also pretty sure we were in arizona, but i've never been there before so i guess it was my perception of arizona. well we got out of the car and so did he. i punched him right in the face and knocked him out. i dragged him to the back of his pick up truck and put him in the bed. my band guy was excited now and we put the indian guy on the bed, with his head hanging over the tailgate. the indian guy was starting to wake up, so i had my accomplice hold his arms and legs while i stepped on his face until his head came off and fell on the street.

so waking up was interesting.

No comments: