Sunday, December 14, 2008

cold


today was the second time in my life seeing snow fall. it is awesome. i want a house with huge windows in my bedroom so that i could watch the snow fall from my bed. being in snow isn't super fun, though. it was my first time driving in it and i saw five accidents and a lady ran her car into mine at an intersection. her car was sliding and it was happening very slowly. i knew i was going to get hit and i just slightly braced myself. my driver side door is kind of f'd up now.


i hung out with wolfgang and her friend chloe last night. we had fun i think. i have found that i don't question myself as much as i used to. maybe i should more. regardless, it was good times with good people.



(12/19 edit: "talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself." -friedrich nietzsche)

No comments: