Saturday, November 8, 2008

ya'll are brutalizin me

i almost forgot!* i watched a ridiculous segment of cops a few weeks ago. it really stuck with me. a man was being questioned by a cop and was asked what was in his hand. he slowly opened his hand to reveal crack. he was put in handcuffs and sat down. he asked the cop why he was picking on him and said that this was entrapment. the cop responded thusly: "well i saw a bunch of people huddled around each other and i turned on my lights. you ran the opposite direction, and when i caught up to you, you handed me drugs." oh explanations.

*write an essay and discuss how one cannot almost forget. due on my desk wednesday. times new roman, none of that courier new witchcraft. and sorry girls and boys, no "extra credit" opportunities.

No comments: